Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Friend  from The Black Abyss 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Friend  from The Black Abyss 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS ~ HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend from The Black Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claria
KS Member
Claria

Friend  from The Black Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Friend from The Black Abyss   Friend  from The Black Abyss EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 am

Hi (你好) people of Konnichiwa scans, I am Claria from TBA. Look forward for the joint projects Friend  from The Black Abyss 295150

Hmm, a few things about me.... Ok. I speak Chinese blush and I am a REALLY active member of TBA. Also I love manga and I play Maplestory. :P I am a advent fan of Pandora Hearts (Explains why I joined TBA) and I think Blood lad is interesting. I applied for a spot as a translator at TBA Ch>En. I might even help out with blood lad Friend  from The Black Abyss 295150 I do alot of RPing and I look forward to having fun here.

PS. Just a suggestion. I think you should let Guests see these topics so they are more willing to Join. I was kinda put off by the fact that there was no Intro thread when I was veiwing ad a guest. This is just a suggestion. I don't mean anything bad at all. Anyways. I hope I have fun here Friend  from The Black Abyss 295150
Back to top Go down
lapin
KS!Editor
KS!Editor
lapin

PostSubject: Re: Friend from The Black Abyss   Friend  from The Black Abyss EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 pm

hi! Claria, nice to meet you Friend  from The Black Abyss 93278
hope that I can work with you in the near future
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Friend from The Black Abyss   Friend  from The Black Abyss EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi there~ Nice to meet you Friend  from The Black Abyss 185510
I thought about your suggestion and you're probably right. I was putting the download links in the active projects, so I didn't really want guests to view them, download our projects and leave nervous
So I'll just be putting our releases in it's own section and make become members mwahaha
well we'll see how that goes haha
anywho~ I'll look forward to (possibly) working with ya on Blood Lad, I'm so excited mine
Back to top Go down
https://konnichiwa-scans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend from The Black Abyss   Friend  from The Black Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend from The Black Abyss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konnichiwa Scans :: ~Welcome~ :: Introductions-
Jump to: