Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS ~ HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?

Go down 
5 posters

Which Manga Genre/Type Do You Like? Pick up to 4!
Shoujo
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap23%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 8 ]
Shounen
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap3%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Seinen
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap11%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Josei
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap3%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Manhwa
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap9%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Action/ Adventure
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap9%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Romance
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap20%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Comedy
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap17%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Fantasy
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap0%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Like Everything >.<
Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_lcap5%Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? Empty
PostSubject: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

I like everything, except Manwha. I don't know why, but I just don't like it DX
Back to top Go down
https://konnichiwa-scans.forumotion.com
amytsu
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
amytsu

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 am

Dx really? me too, but I'm not much of a seinen person.
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 am

i like some seinen, as long as the art and story is good Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? 295150
but there's just something about manwha i don't like :<
maybe cuz they're unrealistically skinny? haha idk
Back to top Go down
Yukari
KS Member
Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 am

I love Shonen and Shojo,
but not all kind of shonnen like naruto and stuff -_-
I love though Sayonara Zetsubou, Sensei, Hunter x Hunter, Death note, Full metal alchemist, Rurouni kenshin and samurai champloo

But of course I SUPERDUPER love shojo, like kare kano, kimi ni todoke, koukou debut, love hina, lovely complex, strobe edge, princes tutu, nodame cantabile and the list goes on and on
Back to top Go down
http://k-fansub.blogspot.com
endlessabyss
KS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm

I like almost every genre as long as the graphic novel does not contain any incest, guro, etc. just to name a few. I cannot think of what else I don't like. By the way, manwha is not a genre, but another name for graphic novel.
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

maybe i should but "Korean manga in general" then Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? 295150 lol
Back to top Go down
Empire
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 am

BakaBoo wrote:
I like everything, except Manwha. I don't know why, but I just don't like it DX

I've read the majority of the seinan manga, like about 1/2 of them a lot.
-If you've got any to suggest post em up.

Manwha have to be interesting though. And usually if they don't involve fighting i don't read them.(The Breaker, Sun-Ken-Rock, Veritas)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?   Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Manga Genre Do You Like The Most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konnichiwa Scans :: ~Japanimation~ :: Manga-
Jump to: