Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there English Scans @ KS?! 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there English Scans @ KS?! 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS ~ HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English Scans @ KS?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

English Scans @ KS?! Empty
PostSubject: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 am

Hello there~
I have some exciting(?) news!
As many of you know, most groups cease scanning licensed manga (as does KS) since most individuals will upload them onto sites and with the whole crack down on the scanlation industry blah blah they may get into trouble. BUT!! I have decided that I will be scanning my personal (English) manga and uploading it for readers to download, on a trial bases.

I will be scanning the following licensed mangas:
B.O.D.Y. by MIMORI Ao
Romance of the Thumb AKA The Magic Touch by TSUBAKI Izumi
Mixed Vegetables by KOMURA Ayumi
My Heavenly Hockey Club by MORINAGA Ai

The condition is, however, that there will be no distributing (of any kind) for these scans. I will be very strict on this, as I don't want to get into any trouble. So if I see a link to the downloads or any chapter(s) up on a manga reader site, I will cease scanning. No warning. & I will not be picking it up again. I am doing this of my own accord for the fans, as I know many are wanting to know what happens next & not all of em can buy the volumes English Scans @ KS?! 295150

Sooooooo look forward to releases of those series & that's all I have for now~
Hope you all Have a good weekend~!!
~BakaBoo~
Back to top Go down
https://konnichiwa-scans.forumotion.com
zordosnort
KS Member
zordosnort

PostSubject: Re: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Thank you for picking up "Romance of the Thumb AKA The Magic Touch" I have been hoping someone would pick the series up again. Again thank you a bunch and also thank you for getting "Koibana! Koiseyo Hanabi" going again also. Your the best!!
Back to top Go down
Empire
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
Empire

PostSubject: Re: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:47 am

any news on Blood Lad?
Back to top Go down
yumi toei
KS Member
yumi toei

PostSubject: Re: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 am

i love b.o.d.y.
i'd really like to see you scan it :D
Back to top Go down
iko_esp
KS Member
iko_esp

PostSubject: Re: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Scans @ KS?!   English Scans @ KS?! Empty

Back to top Go down

English Scans @ KS?!
Page 1 of 1