Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Have you read...(any) 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
~Welcome to Konnichiwa Scans~

KS is a scanlation group whom brings you manga addicts good shoujo/ josei & the occasional shounen/ seinen!
So please LOGIN to enjoy all we have at our forums & to Download our latest RELEASES!!
See you there Have you read...(any) 295150~!

~BakaBoo :: Founder~
Konnichiwa Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS ~ HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you read...(any)

Go down 
+2
BakaBoo
Empire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Empire
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
Empire

Have you read...(any) Empty
PostSubject: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 am

Dorohedoro
Eden: Its an Endless World!
Berserk
Gantz
Akumetsu
Battle Angel Alita(Last Order too)
Blame!
Biomega
Holyland
Parasyte
Ichi the Killer
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Ubell Blatt
Wolf guy
-Note: all seinan

If you have, please, lets talk.
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 pm

i don't read much seinen other than Blood Lad and Surely Someday & bout the same for shounen lol i read more shoujo than anything else :<
Back to top Go down
https://konnichiwa-scans.forumotion.com
endlessabyss
KS Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I can't talk anymore than this post. Lol. Unfortunately, I have yet to read those manga. >___< They are on my to-read list and I have not been been to get to any of them since the list keeps on growing... >__> I will soon though!
Back to top Go down
Empire
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:33 am

BakaBoo wrote:
i don't read much seinen other than Blood Lad and Surely Someday & bout the same for shounen lol i read more shoujo than anything else :<

No offense but bloodLad is shonen lol.
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 am

naw its seinen, but either way seinen and shounen are basically the same thing to me. they all have big boobed girls lol
but i don't read much manga nowadays anyway... i'm more into gaming currently evil
Back to top Go down
Empire
KS!Cleaner
KS!Cleaner
Empire

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 am

I'm kinda just out of gaming, i've played about 90% of the xbox games out there, beat most of them too.

Seinan have something shonen don't, which is violence, story, and adult themes.

Blood lad doesn't have these but it still should turn out to be ok from originality.

Seinan rarely focus on tits actually. Those are more of the harem, ecchi ones like High School of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
BakaBoo
Master Chief
Master Chief
BakaBoo

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

yea I've played most of them too, but i'm just soooo freakin addicted to zombies on black ops lol its ridiculous & dead space 2 is coming out and a new mortal kombat Xd so ima be set for a while lol

ahhhhh i see. i don't read enough of seinen/shounen to really know the differences, much less care (no offense) haha i only read a handful of those types of manga
Back to top Go down
yamyam
KS!Translator
KS!Translator
yamyam

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm

I read seinen but only the psychological ones like Coelacanth or C-blossom, or the realistic ones like Zanbara (in terms of drawing) and some seinen-like josei(Dokuhime, Hatenkou Yuugi, Saver...)
I tried "violent" seinen (Togari) but it was way too bloody for me

(I haven't read any on your list btw)
Back to top Go down
yumi toei
KS Member
yumi toei

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 am

i'm reading gantz..but it's a bit boring now..

i saw "ichi the killer" but it was a movie.. i didn't know it was a manga..tsukamoto is the director
Back to top Go down
zelgadine
KS Member
zelgadine

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:04 pm

I read
Dorohedoro
Berserk
Batlle angel alita both
Blame & Biomega from Tsutomu Nihei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you read...(any)   Have you read...(any) Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you read...(any)
Page 1 of 1